C. Raymundo Avenue, Brgy. Rosario, Pasig City
• The sale of the condo unit does not include the parking slot. For buyers requiring one, please allow us time to find sellers of parking slots in the community.
• Clean title. The Condominium Certificate of Title is clean and absent of annotations except for the regular memorandum of encumbrances set by Filinvest Land and the condominium corporation of Sorrento Oasis.
• Presentation of documents will be available upon viewing
• For individuals or partners who wish to buy the property thru bank financing/loan, the cash part / Buyer’s equity shall be paid in full upon release of the Bank Letter of Guarantee containing the amount approved. A Deed of Absolute Sale shall be executed upon confirmation of the Bank LOG of Owner/Seller.
• You may coordinate with us on how to apply for a bank loan. Just let us know your preferred bank to service your financing needs.
• For foreigners, only cash payment is accepted. Prior to the execution of Deed of Absolute Sale, we will certify if the property is right to purchase as we need to follow the rule on foreign ownership in the Philippines.
ABOUT SORRENTO OASIS BY FILINVEST LAND @ PASIG CITY
(Excerpt from Filinvest website)
This is Sorrento Oasis—a sprawling, resort-themed residential community inspired by the tropics of Italy, recently hailed as the Best Value for Money Condo of the Year 2018 in Luzon at the prestigious 2nd Philippines Buyers’ Choice Property Awards by The Outlook by Lamudi.
This mid-rise community, a project under the Aspire brand by Filinvest, has resort-style amenities, refreshing environs, stylish living spaces, and a thoughtfully-designed layout, all carefully tailored to meet the dynamic demands of its urban professional and upwardly-mobile denizens. With top-notch designs and amenities on par with its more expensive competitors, Sorrento Oasis is indeed a winning real-estate development.
Sorrento Oasis gives you the freedom to upgrade to the vibrant and active lifestyle you want. Strategically located right along the bustling C. Raymundo Avenue in Pasig City, this residential enclave puts you firmly at the heart of urban living, while its expert design creates a serene haven that insulates you from the city buzz.
• Multi-purpose Clubhouse with Lounging Areas
• Adult and Kiddie Pools
• Lap Pool
• Phase 1 Play Park
• Jogging Path and Trellised Walking Paths
• Cascading Water Feature
• Bath House
• Accent Gateway
• Meditation Pad
• Multi-purpose Clubhouse and Administrative / Property Management Office
• Wading and Kiddie Pools
• Fitness Gym
• Phase 2 Play Park
• Music and Game Rooms
• Function Hall
• Bath House
• Green Corridor
• Basketball Court and Convertible Tennis Court
• Malls – SM City East Ortigas (2.4 km), Luckygold Plaza (1.5 km), Eastwood Mall (4.6 km), Robinsons Cainta (3.1 km), Ayala Malls 30th (4.9 km), SM Hypermarket Pasig (2.7 km),
• Hospitals – Pasig Medical and Maternity Hospital Foundation (2.2 km), Mission Hospital (1.2 km), Alfonso Specialist Hospital (1.1 km), The Medical City Clinic – Robinsons Cainta (3.0 km), The Medical City Ortigas (3.2 km), Pasig City General Hospital (3.5 km), Trinity Medical Center (1.3 km), St. Camillus Medical Center (3.3 km), Pasig Doctors Medical Center (2.0 km)
• Places of Worship – Sto. Rosario Church (1.3 km), Community Baptists Church (900 meters), United Pentecostal Church (2.4 km), Calvary Christian Church (1.6 km), Ang Dating Daan – Rosario (1.7 km), The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (400 meters), Countryside Baptist Church (2.1 km)
• Schools – Inocencio Integrated School (1.1 km), Pasig Green Pasture Christian School (1.0 km), APEC Schools – C. Raymundo (280 meters), St. John Mission School (2.7 km), Sta. Lucia High School (2.6 km), Happy Kids Integrated School (2.0 km), Eusebio High School (1.2 km), St. Joseph Elementary School (2.4 km), Morning Sun Academy (1.5 km), Rosario Elementary School (700 meters), Studentdesk Integrated Montessori School (1.2 km), Escuela de Sto. Rosario (650 meters)
• Universities – University of Rizal System – Cainta (4.6 km), Rizal Technological University (3.7 km), University of Asia and the Pacific (5.4 km), Arellano University – Pasig (2.6 km), Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Pasig (3.6 km), other universities in Manila, Makati, Quezon City, and Rizal Province above 7.0 kilometers