- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1
- Area 6166 sq ft
- 6,166 square meters
- Located in San Pablo City, Laguna
- Around 1.2 hours drive from Alabang
- With fruit bearing trees (lanzones, rambutan, mangosteen, durian, pomelo, orange, lychee, balimbing, jackfruit, pili and lipote including coconut and banana (saba, bungulan and latundan).
- Ornamental trees and plants such as bamboo, pine tree, ilang-ilang, heliconia, bird of paradise, fortune plant, giant fern, maki and yellow ginger are also planted throughout the property.
- A one-storey, two-bedroom bungalow sits on the property, carpeted with a beautiful lawn dotted with fruit-bearing trees. Built with a perimeter fence, access to the property is secured by two fully-locked steel gates.
- 45 square meter floor area
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 toilets and baths
- A gazebo is built beside the house, with a capacity to seat 20 persons.
- The property is bounded on one side by the Malinao Creek.
- Fully electrified, with power supply connected to the Meralco.
- With two (2) water supply sources: the San Pablo Water District and an electric motor-driven 120 gal. deep well pump.
- Property is being maintained by a full-time caretaker.
- Concrete pavement entrance, 3.5 meters width with titled road right-of-way (a 12-meter section of 5 meters width) with walls fully painted
- Two (2) steel gates. Driveway at entry and inside fully paved.
- Property secured by fence of combination concrete, barbed wire and madre de cacao poles.
- Pictures to follow
- Php 7M Net to owner
- Interested? Leave a comment or Call/Text Lisa @ 0920910749 or John @ 09167065849